Ensure Your Ducts Are Working Properly
We offer duct testing services in and around Seabrook, NH
How sure are you that your ductwork is functioning correctly? According to the United States Department of Energy, most duct systems have leaks, resulting in a 30% heating and cooling loss in the average home.
C&C Air Solutions provides duct testing services in Seabrook, NH and surrounding areas. Our experienced professionals will test your ducts to make sure they're operating smoothly. Expect us to determine the scope of the leak, then seal it off completely. Once we're done, we'll run pressurizing tests to ensure the ducts are airtight.
When should you hire us for duct testing services? We recommend calling us after the initial duct installation. You'll also need our testing services after a renovation in case your ducts were damaged.
When you need duct testing or duct repair services, you know who to call. Dial 603-760-2861 now for more information.
Here's why you should take our duct testing services seriously
If you don't run diagnostic tests on your air ducts, leaks can go undetected for years. Over time, you'll experience the negative effects of:
- Energy loss
- Dirt and dust buildups
- Poor indoor air quality
- Increased energy costs
- Run-down HVAC equipment
Create balance in your home or business
If you want your HVAC system to run efficiently, you have to make sure the airflow is evenly distributed. Call C&C Air Solutions for duct balancing services. We'll use state-of-the-art equipment and methods to get the job done right.
Our most common duct balancing technique requires a Balometer and Manometer. After using the Balometer to measure the air entering and leaving your space, we'll use the Manometer to calculate the air velocity in your ducts. Then, we'll adjust the dampers, fans and belts to balance everything.
If the unbalanced airflow in your home was caused by leaks, dirty ducts or faulty dampers, we'll make the necessary repairs first. Still have questions about our duct balancing services? Don't hesitate to contact us today. We'd be happy to provide you with more information.
Why it's important to balance your ducts
A great way to improve your home's energy-efficiency is with duct balancing. Our HVAC professionals have the necessary tools and equipment to diagnose and correct an unbalanced airflow in no time. Duct balancing can help:
- Save you money: when a system isn't balanced, it has to work harder to maintain your preferred temperatures. This leads to increased running costs.
- Identify other issues with your HVAC system: duct balancing allows our crew to get into your HVAC system and see if there are any other issues that need to be addressed.
- Improve your indoor air quality: without a balanced system, your indoor air won't be healthy to breathe.
- Improve your comfort level: a well-balanced system distributes the air evenly throughout your home, which helps prevent drafts and hot spots.
- Extend the life of your HVAC unit: uneven airflow causes your HVAC unit to run harder, which wears it down faster.
- Avoid costly repairs: unbalanced systems can damage your expensive HVAC equipment.
For an HVAC system that works efficiently and lasts a long time, call 603-760-2861 today for duct balancing services.